4.8

Ordered a hot tub cover through their amazingly user friendly website, two days later received a call from customer service asking if I wanted a longer skirt/flap - the measurement I gave seemed short - indeed I did want the skirt - I measured from the wrong spot.Easy enough, until you think that this company is East Coast, they called at a convenient West Coast time and I was shocked that they called at all.

It would have been just as easy to ship the cover and charge me - the website gives you ample chances to review your order to make sure it's right.

Very alert, very helpful and a company that truly seems to make a product that works.Good work and a good company all around.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). HHHypnotized is overall satisfied with Solis Spa Covers. the best about solis spa covers customer care from Solis Spa Covers was knowledgable staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Solis Spa Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Solis Spa Covers to other companies on our site.

Comments