Solis Spa Covers - Bad customer service damaged product second time now threatening response

Update added by user May 18

I have been threatened to be turned into ebay even this was not purchased through them and legal action.

Original review posted by user May 16

your level of service is terrible.and if I had it delivered to my house there would be no one home to sign.

I tried to send pictures to your email all of which were returned. this is not the way to do business with customers. I had not heard any correspondence from your company as to the replacement for over 3 weeks. after mult5iple calls with no response I had given up.

ebay has nothing to do with this transaction as this was the only way that you answered. this will get no where with this email and I still have something that is un useable. the packaging is terrible from your factory which I believe is part of it. this will not stop here as I have something that is not usable and a piece of junk, I guess I should have never used your company and I will also let ebay know with other sites of your reply.

I know there are better ways to take care of this but with your threatening of turning me in to ebay is the wrong thing to I guess we are at a standstill.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor shipping packaging

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Building Products
review #848654 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Solis Spa Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 10 #1225053 Avon, Ohio

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Consumer Services
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
Telephone: (850) 410-3800
Toll-free within FL: (800) 435-7352 Website: Additionally, you may wish to also reach out to the following consumer organizations: Federal Trade Commission Toll-free: (877) 382-4357 Website: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Website: Better Business Bureau of West Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater areas) Phone: (727) 535-5522 Email: Website: Pinellas County Department of Justice & Consumer Services Phone: (727) 464-6200 Email: Website: You can also find helpful information about disputing charges and tips on resolving consumer problems online at: Finally, because our office is not at liberty to give individual advice or opinions, if you need legal guidance, please consult a private attorney. The Florida Bar offers a Lawyer Referral Service toll-free at (800) 342-8060 or online at To find a lawyer in your area, please visit the Ohio Bar's website at Office of Citizen
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.