I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover.They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days.
(ordered June 27). I call the company the middle of July and I was told they did not have my order. Then the last week of July the sent me and email saying my cover would be delivered. I called the company and explained that I was told they did not have my order, therefore I did not want the cover.
The cover was shipped to my house anyway on August 10. I have tried to contact this company on several occasions they will not return my calls or emails. Now they have a collection agent trying to get me to pay again for the hot tub cover. The hot tub cover was charged on my credit card on June 27.
When I received the hot tub cover damaged I contacted my credit card, they said I would have to sent it back to get a refund. I spent two days trying to return the cover and I found out it would cost me $280.00 to ship it back. Almost as much as the hot cover cost. My credit card company said it was not worth it to sent it back.
So now Solis Manufacturing is trying to collect the payment twice and they are placing the claim with the credit bureau.I just want Solis Maufacturning to just make good on the hot tub cover.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of response
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "Hello, your level of service is terrible. and if I had it delivered to my house there would be no one home to sign. I tried to send pictures to your..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "Black 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub On/Off Switches + AC Power Adapter Cable for PC Laptop The AC Power Adapter damaged my computer. I plug the USB hub to my..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."