Solis Spa Covers - Damaged hot tub cover.

I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover.They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days.

(ordered June 27). I call the company the middle of July and I was told they did not have my order. Then the last week of July the sent me and email saying my cover would be delivered. I called the company and explained that I was told they did not have my order, therefore I did not want the cover.

The cover was shipped to my house anyway on August 10. I have tried to contact this company on several occasions they will not return my calls or emails. Now they have a collection agent trying to get me to pay again for the hot tub cover. The hot tub cover was charged on my credit card on June 27.

When I received the hot tub cover damaged I contacted my credit card, they said I would have to sent it back to get a refund. I spent two days trying to return the cover and I found out it would cost me $280.00 to ship it back. Almost as much as the hot cover cost. My credit card company said it was not worth it to sent it back.

So now Solis Manufacturing is trying to collect the payment twice and they are placing the claim with the credit bureau.I just want Solis Maufacturning to just make good on the hot tub cover.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hot Tub Cover
Review category
Building Products
review #709723

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Solis Spa Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.