We ordered a hot tub cover from Solis Manufacturing.After having the cover for about 3 months I started to notice discoloration and degradation on the inside of the cover where it's exposed to water.

Our hot tub is about 12 years old and had 3 previous covers. None of the previous covers had any issues related to the inside of the cover.I sent photos to Solis indicating the problem and describing the problem. I received a generic response email pretty much saying the problem was due to over exposure of chemicals we added to the hot tub. We have an ozonator and use a little bromine.

That's all. After calling Solis to follow up on the issue ...twice... I was informed that ozonators are a thing of the past, that no one uses them anymore and that was probably the problem. Solis suggested I send the skin back to them for analysis.

Sending the skin is next to impossible for me since the temperature here is below freezing half the year.

I called the company that sold us the ozonator and they confirmed that ozonators are not a thing of the past and in fact are very popular.Basically, Solis is telling me it's my fault, blaming it on the chemicals, which is ***.DO NOT BUY A HOT TUB COVER FROM SOLIS!!!!!

Had an Experience with Solis Spa Covers?

Comments

Solis Spa Covers - Damaged hot tub cover. Solis Spa Covers "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..." Read more My New Cover from Solis Spa Covers is Perfect! Solis Spa Covers "Wow! Thanks a ton Solis your are a stand up group. I know that one of the most significant concerns about ordering a hot tub cover online is getting the finished..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more