Wow! Thanks a ton Solis your are a stand up group.
I know that one of the most significant concerns about ordering a hot tub cover online is getting the finished product to the customer undamaged. In my case, the cover I ordered was delivered in perfect condition in exactly the estimated amount of time (2 weeks to build/ship). The cover is well made, great reinforced stitching, and fit perfectly. I'm very pleased with the company and the final product. Thank you for sending the extra material. I received it today and certainly am grateful for the quick response and overall outstanding service. Top notch spa cover as advertised!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hot Tub Covers
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I will say I was bery nervous about buying a spa cover over the internet. However, Inlooked at serveral companies online and off, read many reviews and decided to take..."
- "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...."
- "Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC? They set you up for failure. They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a..."
- "Contacted Life Alert for information. They sent a colorful brochure that contained no information about terms and pricing. We found this a bit suspicious and lost interest in dealing with..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."