Solis Spa Covers - Six months already bad

I bought my cover from Solis Spa covers in March 2015, less then six months is has turn light green.Last cover (not from them) lasted over 10 years without a problem.

They are saying chemical burn. I check my water weekly, same way I did with the last cover for the last ten years. Now they are saying I bought the cover in August of 2012!!! I bought it in March 2015, have a receipt to prove it.

Their first email response from to me was a three letter response ("definatley chemical damage"), not even a hello, what is the problem, etc..Seems like they are ready to not help before even trying.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quick to say it was you not the product

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover
Review category
Building Products
review #731431

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Solis Spa Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 10 #1225072 Avon, Ohio

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Consumer Services
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
Telephone: (850) 410-3800
Toll-free within FL: (800) 435-7352 Website: Additionally, you may wish to also reach out to the following consumer organizations: Federal Trade Commission Toll-free: (877) 382-4357 Website: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Website: Better Business Bureau of West Florida (Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater areas) Phone: (727) 535-5522 Email: Website: Pinellas County Department of Justice & Consumer Services Phone: (727) 464-6200 Email: Website: You can also find helpful information about disputing charges and tips on resolving consumer problems online at: Finally, because our office is not at liberty to give individual advice or opinions, if you need legal guidance, please consult a private attorney. The Florida Bar offers a Lawyer Referral Service toll-free at (800) 342-8060 or online at To find a lawyer in your area, please visit the Ohio Bar's website at Office of Citizen
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.