I bought my cover from Solis Spa covers in March 2015, less then six months is has turn light green.Last cover (not from them) lasted over 10 years without a problem.
They are saying chemical burn. I check my water weekly, same way I did with the last cover for the last ten years. Now they are saying I bought the cover in August of 2012!!! I bought it in March 2015, have a receipt to prove it.
Their first email response from to me was a three letter response ("definatley chemical damage"), not even a hello, what is the problem, etc..Seems like they are ready to not help before even trying.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quick to say it was you not the product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."