I bought my cover from Solis Spa covers in March 2015, less then six months is has turn light green.Last cover (not from them) lasted over 10 years without a problem.
They are saying chemical burn. I check my water weekly, same way I did with the last cover for the last ten years. Now they are saying I bought the cover in August of 2012!!! I bought it in March 2015, have a receipt to prove it.
Their first email response from to me was a three letter response ("definatley chemical damage"), not even a hello, what is the problem, etc..Seems like they are ready to not help before even trying.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quick to say it was you not the product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."