I bought my cover from Solis Spa covers in March 2015, less then six months is has turn light green.Last cover (not from them) lasted over 10 years without a problem.
They are saying chemical burn. I check my water weekly, same way I did with the last cover for the last ten years. Now they are saying I bought the cover in August of 2012!!! I bought it in March 2015, have a receipt to prove it.
Their first email response from to me was a three letter response ("definatley chemical damage"), not even a hello, what is the problem, etc..Seems like they are ready to not help before even trying.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quick to say it was you not the product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "Wow! Thanks a ton Solis your are a stand up group. I know that one of the most significant concerns about ordering a hot tub cover online is getting the finished..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."