Clinton Township, New Jersey
1.1

It's been SIX (6) weeks since we sent our old cover back to these nit-wits for replacement and they don't ever answer the phone or return voice mail messages. I was suppose to hear back from the owner after a discussion with someone name Jennifer...guess what - not a word.

They have danced around the defects in their product claiming it was our fault and They gave me bogus email addresses four different times, and who knows, the last one may have been bogus also, all I know is the last one was returned as undeliverable! That was almost 1 month ago, and I have never heard a thing back from them, not that I haven't tried to contact them, I have via email and phone messages, as I want what ever they have to say in writing! I was ***, and thought that some of the reviews had to be made up, well they are not made up. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, PERIOD!!

IF I LIVED IN FLORIDA INSTEAD OF ILLINOIS, I WOULD BE ON THEIR DOOR STEP EVERY MORNING, UNTIL MY COVER WAS FIXED, OR I GOT MY MONEY BACK! A word to the wise, Avoid them at all costs.

Better Business Bureau here I come!

Product or Service Mentioned: Solis Spa Covers Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Send me a NEW COVER!.

I didn't like: Quick to say it was you not the product.

• Solis Hot Tub Covers Complaints
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2016.

Comments

Arlington, Massachusetts, United States #1269770

Never answer the phone. emails come back.

Replacement vinyl (under warranty) didn't fit the foam. They require the customer to pay for returns even if it is the fault of Solis (it's not cheap). Lady on phone, if you can get an answer, has an attitude. Warranty issues are "always your fault" (wrong chemicals, didn't let the cover dry out regularly, didn't totally remove cover every time, etc.).

THEY SUCK! Have tried for a week now to contact by phone, several times a day.

Thinking they might be going UNDER!