Clinton Township, New Jersey
1.1

It's been SIX (6) weeks since we sent our old cover back to these nit-wits for replacement and they don't ever answer the phone or return voice mail messages. I was suppose to hear back from the owner after a discussion with someone name Jennifer...guess what - not a word.

They have danced around the defects in their product claiming it was our fault and They gave me bogus email addresses four different times, and who knows, the last one may have been bogus also, all I know is the last one was returned as undeliverable! That was almost 1 month ago, and I have never heard a thing back from them, not that I haven't tried to contact them, I have via email and phone messages, as I want what ever they have to say in writing! I was ***, and thought that some of the reviews had to be made up, well they are not made up. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, PERIOD!!

IF I LIVED IN FLORIDA INSTEAD OF ILLINOIS, I WOULD BE ON THEIR DOOR STEP EVERY MORNING, UNTIL MY COVER WAS FIXED, OR I GOT MY MONEY BACK! A word to the wise, Avoid them at all costs.

Better Business Bureau here I come!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "send me a new cover!" as the author lost $375. The author is overall dissatisfied with Solis Spa Covers. The most disappointing about solis spa covers hot tub cover from Solis Spa Covers was quick to say it was you not the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Solis Spa Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Solis Spa Covers to other companies on our site.

Comments

Arlington, Massachusetts, United States #1269770

Never answer the phone. emails come back.

Replacement vinyl (under warranty) didn't fit the foam. They require the customer to pay for returns even if it is the fault of Solis (it's not cheap). Lady on phone, if you can get an answer, has an attitude. Warranty issues are "always your fault" (wrong chemicals, didn't let the cover dry out regularly, didn't totally remove cover every time, etc.).

THEY SUCK! Have tried for a week now to contact by phone, several times a day.

Thinking they might be going UNDER!