I have never left a bad review about any product or service.Solaris Spas advertises shipping in 10-14 business days.

Ordered mine in November and here in January I sit without a spa cover and the snow collapsing my old one. I was going to include it as a Christmas gift for my family. They billed my credit card a few days after I placed my order. I have called 3 times and was told each time it would ship in the next few days.

I'm not one to complain but I hate being lied to.....not a reputable company. Liars.

They are always running a special promotion and will say anything to get your order.Will update if and when I receive my spa cover.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. howaboutthisone88 stated that there is a room for improvement of was lied to several times. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of solis spa covers hot tub cover. Solis Spa Covers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned solis spa covers hot tub cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Solis Spa Covers.

Had an Experience with Solis Spa Covers?

Comments

Avon, Ohio, United States #1209235

Everyone before purchasing from Solis Manufacturing, 343 Douglas Rd.Ste.

3, Oldamar, Florida, 34677,call the BBB at 727-535-5522 and save yourself the pain and heartache of this company. They don't return calls, emails, and when they give you their cell phone number at 321-960-0176 and call for help. They have caller I.D and forget you are on the phone and insult you, until you have to say excuse me I can hear you. If you have problems and not followed through, contact Pam Bondi, Attorney General office at 850-414-3990, contact Department Business at 850-487-1395, Pinellas County Consumer Affairs at 727-464-6200 and call the Agency of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs at 850-410-3800.

If enough people have an issue contact Channel 8 Tampa,Florida On your side. With all these contacts, you will have to file your complaints on line. Posting and saying you are pissed off, is not going to get the ball going on this company. The way they treat their costumers, I am surprised they have lasted this long.

Just some friendly advise to pass along.You have to be kidding me? Are you an employee or family member? Everyone before purchasing from Solis Manufacturing, 343 Douglas Rd. Ste.

The way they treat their costumers, I am surprised they have lasted this long.Just some friendly advise to pass along.

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, United States #1200156

same here 4 weeks no cover not even shipped lies all the time oh in a day or two or oh today shipped never happens