I ordered a hot tub cover in the middle of June.The money was taken out of my account on June 29.

I had to pay extra for shipping because they do not do free delivery to NY. I call today 7/14 to see what the status of my cover was and I was told it is scheduled to be shipped within the next 2 weeks. I then asked to cancel my order the lady said fine and hung up on me. I called back and got an answering machine so I called from a different number and they answered to tell them my refund confirmation email was for the wrong amount.

And she hung up the phone on me again.How do you do business like this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Solis Spa Covers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Solis Spa Covers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Solis Spa Covers solis hot tub cover for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Solis Spa Covers?

Comments

We just had the same thing happen with them.We ordered our spa cover June 30.

Their site says 12-14 days. We have called several times, to be told, it will be shipped in 2 days, etc etc.. We cancelled our order today and told the woman we wanted our money refunded.

She said "fine" and hung up on me.We recently sued another vender for a similar thing, we are not going to wait for the refund, we are filing today for the max we can sue for here, which is $4,000.